New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Header transparency problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    Adrenaline22

Hi guys!

It’s the second theme I bought from you, but this one instantly become an all time favorite. You rock.

Now to my problem,

Installed WP
    Installed theme
    Activated plugins
    Imported demo Agency two

I can’t make the header background in solid color, it’s transparent although I changed the settings in the customizer and changed the header type in general options.

Best regards,

Peter

Adrenaline22

And the worst part is when I change to another demo content, both templates kind of mix together..so It gets all ruined.

I’m reinstalling wordpress for the third time now…

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your repeat custom, really glad you like Cardinal!

That is set in the page meta options for that page, see here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/04u58xo1dd24f3g/Screenshot%202014-07-08%2015.32.15.png

If you’re looking to test out a few different styles, I’d recommend you use WordPress Reset plugin to reset your WordPress install – unfortunately multiple imports will of course mix it together, there isn’t really a way around that!

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Adrenaline22

Thanks for the quick reply Ed!

So practically it’s set for each page individually?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

Well previously for Dante we had users add custom code for the naked header. We thought it would be much easier to provide specific header placement options in the page meta. This is usually something that you may only use a few times throughout your site, but we thought it would be very helpful for users to easily be able to put the header below a fullscreen slider, or have it appear transparent over it. If you don’t set this option, then the standard header will be used.

Hope that explains it 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register