New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Header Options & Changing the Top Menu Items

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    TanyaT

We have selected header layout “option 2” (logo on left with menu below) through the theme settings. How do we edit the menu to the right of the logo “English | Sign Out| My Account” – We want to remove the “English” menu item and drop down options and want to add something else. We have tried using the WordPress Menu Option, but this does not work.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

TanyaT

Not to worry… figured it out.
    Initially thought “English | Sign Out| My Account” was a WordPress menu and the menu items could be changed. It would be a nice to have feature 🙂

Just found and turned off the language options in the theme settings.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Tanya!

Glad you found it out, thanks for letting us know!

If you would still want to change the links, you can open up the file sf-header.php, find the following code

if ($show_account) {
    if (is_user_logged_in()) {
    $aux_links_output .= '<li><a href="'.wp_logout_url(home_url()).'">'. __("Sign Out", "swiftframework") .'</a></li>'. "\n";
    if ( $myaccount_page_id ) {
    $aux_links_output .= '<li><a href="'.get_permalink( $myaccount_page_id ).'" class="admin-link">'. __("My Account", "swiftframework") .'</a>'. "\n";
    } else {
    $aux_links_output .= '<li><a href="'.get_admin_url().'" class="admin-link">'. __("My Account", "swiftframework") .'</a>'. "\n";
    }
    } else {
    $aux_links_output .= '<li><a href="'.$login_url.'">'. __("Login", "swiftframework") .'</a>'. "\n";
    }
    }

and change the links according to your liking 🙂

All the best,
    Mel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register