New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Header menu hover issue

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by caslux.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    caslux

My menu items no longer get underlined with the red bar when you hover over them——but only on the home page (this still work on the other pages it seems).

Anyone know what I did and how to make the red bars work on the home page again?

Thanks,
    Jay

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Jay,

For the underline to show up, the page you are viewing must be in the menu as well. Otherwise it won’t show up, this is how it’s designed.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

caslux

Oh that makes sense. Is there a way to make my “home” menu button link directly to my root URL (caslux.com) instead of caslux.com/home?… And would doing that fix the issue? I can’t figure out how to do it.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

You can set your “Home” page as the frontpage of your site, under Settings/Reading. (P.S.: don’t touch the Posts Page option)

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

caslux

“Home” is already set as the front page (I double checked), and the “Home” page is permalinked to my root domain “caslux.com”

But… I noticed when I press the “home” menu option, it links to “caslux.com/home” and automatically redirects to the root domain. I don’t see anythign anywhere about caslux.com/home and can’t figure out how to change that…

Cosmin – SUPPORT

In your menu, is Home a custom link by any chance?

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

caslux

No it’s not — I haven’t made any custom links yet. Everything seems pretty standard to me. Here is a screenshot of the menu setup:

caslux

Actually… I deleted “Home” in the pages section and added it again. It looks identical but now the hover bar works again! Maybe it was a custom link…. weird.

Thanks for your help though

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register