New Landing How can we help? Atelier HEADER LOGO full width problem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Marcgu

I just purchased Atelier. I am trying to set it up. I want to have a full width Header. I have chosen header style 4 and clicked full width logo ON! The two following things are what I need to do but cant achieve:

1. I want the logo to be 357 px high and 1041 px wide i.e. the width of the entire site! This is not working and when I upload a logo that is 200 px high, the theme shrinks it. How can I achieve this?

2. I would also like for there not to be any space between the bottom of the logo and the main menu. How do I achieve this?

Many thanks
    All the best

Marcgu

I meant when I upload a logo that is 357 px high and 1041 px wide the theme shrinks it. please refer to site link.

cheers

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Think it’s not possible has default because of the necessary space for the header left/right area of the menu icons like Menu overlay and cart buttons.

The only alternative is to hide Header Left/right and increase the width of the header center area.

try to add the code below to your custom css option

.logo-center{
    width:100%!important;
    }
    .header-left, .header-right{
    display:none;
    }

If is not the pretended result let us know so I can request help from the development team.

-Rui

Marcgu

Ok, but why is there an option in the admin panel where I can choose full width logo? if I chose header style 1,3 or 4. I chose 4!

Also, you didn’t answer my question under nr 2 with regard to the space between the logo and menu?

thanks

Marcgu

Ok this worked and solved the issue, however now the Image for the Logo is really bad quality and blurred! What do I do?

Maybe there is another way. Is it possible for example for me to place an image ABOVE the main menu that can serve as a logo?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

In the admin options it says full width header, the logo isn’t full width because it exist the left/right header area.

Didn’t replied the 2nd one because if you apply the css I provide it will be no space between the bottom of the logo and the main menu.

Give it a try and let me know the result if it needs adjustments.

-Rui

Marcgu

Ok this worked and solved the issue, however now the Image for the Logo is really bad quality and blurred! What do I do?

Maybe there is another way. Is it possible for example for me to place an image ABOVE the main menu that can serve as a logo?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Marcgu

Ah ok, so its not possible to have it transfer to each page? I was using Divi from elegant themes and they have an option where you can insert a full width slider below a photo or anywhere on the page.

This is a problem in that case, as it will be a lot of work to have to place a slider and navigation below it for each page and post. Or would the posts work automatically?

Marcgu

Also how do i make the logo static? as it moves to the right when I make the window size smaller!, even though I chose the header style nr. 4, which should keep the logo in the middle!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I will forward the topic to our head developer, maybe I’m missing something here.
    Let’s wait for his reply when he comes online.

Thanks

-Rui

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register