New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Header / Footer Image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

I’d suggest using the logo, as the theme has no option to upload an image that would show up like that.

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

rmillyn

OK, can you please provide the code for that and where does it go? It does not allow me to change the logo width or height in the header settings.

Also the same question for the footer, how do I out the image there?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

You would need to custom code that yourself, as theme support does not cover customizations.

You can edit the logo code in header.php at around line 304 and the footer in footer.php, it starts at line 31. You could add a div with a class of span10 and “first last” as a class, then insert your image in there.

Also, if you need to override logo CSS with your own custom CSS, you can target it like this when adding the code in the Custom CSS Flexform Options:

#logo { /* CSS code here */ }

Regards,

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register