Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Thalinor

Damn you people like to cause me work, don’t you.  Your latest update broke our header AGAIN.  The previous custom CSS fix is no longer working either.

For the life of me, after many people have requested it for Flexform, I have no idea why you have not added a full page banner option.  You have left and right; no full page.

I really have better things to be doing at 10:30 at night after working two jobs all day.

Thank you.

Below is the code we were using to fix this issue before; it’s no longer working!

div#logo.span12{width:100%;}
    #nav-section{width:100%; margin-left:0;}

#header-section #logo.span8 {
    width: 100%;
    }

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Thalinor

Back to this nonsense instead of Custom CSS.

Change the header.php file (which will be overwritten every update unlike Custom CSS)

I love extra work… Can we break something else please?  An hour of my evening wasted yet again because (as your reps have stated before) you refuse to add a full length header option in the settings.  How many more people have to request this before you will add it?

/REM      <div id=”nav-section” class=”<?php echo $nav_class; ?> span12 clearfix”>

/REM      <div id=”logo” class=”span12 clearfix”>

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Apologies about this, I will forward to the developer for you to see if we can add it as an option

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The latest update actually didn’t change anything with the theme header, it was a security update.

I’ll make sure we get a full width header option in for the next update.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register