New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Header alignment problems.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    alfinet

I put my logo in the header, and side elements are not aligned with it. The same applies to the mobile version. How to solve?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-

.header-left,.header-right{
    display:none !important;
    }

Thanks
    Mohammad

alfinet

No, I do not want to hide the side members, want to align with the logo. Another prolema I’m having is in relation to mobile version of the site. The mobile version is all unconfigured, very different from the Demo you. Below is the link to the site.

alfinet.com.br/aml

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-

.header-left,.header-right{
    margin-top:30px !important;
    }

Thanks
    Mohammad

alfinet

You do not test the proposed solutions before posting? I leave my menu bar with a large spacing as the div where is the cart, search and Whishlist uses the same class. Please correct this error for me please.

* When I set the color of a row and saved the page it is, but if I do any modification on the page and save the settings crumble.

* You asked for me to let the Child Theme, so that the Child Theme is completely bugged the mobile version.

* The columns in the mobile version are with a disproportionate spacing different than the one in the mobile version of the demo.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Is your first issue resolved completely?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

alfinet

In fact I have not had no doubt resolved. On the contrary only encounter more problems.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please give me full permission in wordpress admin and attach screenshots for mobile column issue. As i know that child theme dont have any issue on mobile. so i will check in detail.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

alfinet
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You are using the blank spacer element in page content. That is cause to spacing in mobile.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register