Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    mak68

Where do i set the Header Advert Space? You have two Options for that, in Widgets Area and in Theme Options Header Options? If in both Places is Code, then no Banner is showing.

mak68

If in two this Places is Ad Code and then Widget deleted, then no more Ad Code is showing on Page. That is confusing. How do i bring it back?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The widget is the primary place to use it. The header option was purely a fallback for people who were using this as the widget was added in v1.1.

If your advert isn’t showing, please provide a link so we can check your code.

– Ed

Tumma

Hi,

Is it possible to customize theme in a way that current Header Advert space (size 468 x 60 px) would be replaced with a bigger sized advert (size 728×90 px ). So there would be logo on the left column and the bigger, sitewide advert as you call it, next to it on the right column, and not on top of the logo.

I’m using widgets for adverts and have tried to figure out a way to put bigger advert next to my logo but your theme always automaticly resizes all of my advert images to size 468 x 60 px.

So where could this size be modified or is there a way to use bigger sized images next to the logo?

Thanks.

watamedia

Bigger size advert is also in my interest too. Please, can you tell us is there a possibility to put bigger advert, current one is way too small.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

To customize the header advert you will need to edit it in header.php (starts line 233). You will need to be familiar with using the Twitter Bootstrap framework. Note that theme support cannot cover such customizations, unfortunately.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

FredLT

Hello !

There is someone who managed to find a way to resize the Header advert space to 728 X 90 ?

Any help would be more than appreciated ! 🙂

Thank you !

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Have you tried with custom CSS?

.header-advert {
        width: 728px !important;
    }

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register