New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme header-advert section is NOT SHOWING in browsers with ad-block plugin ??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    nextinteractives

Hi,

LOVE your SUPREME THEME. Awesome.

But the header-advert text area in the top left of the header does not display the content properly in browsers with certain ad-blocking plugins installed… usually Chrome.

Do you have a suggestions for how I can circumnavigate these ad blockers by changing the code of Supreme a little bit?

Thank you so much for your amazing support!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I’m afraid since it’s an advertising area and adblock caters to blocking advertisements, we do not follow the need to manipulate that.

Thank you!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

If you have ad blockers on your browser, then the ads will not show, as they are ads

– Kyle

nextinteractives

Melanie and Kyle, Thanks for the quick replies!!!

I guess what I mean is that most people do NOT use this area for ads. Many people, including myself, end up using this area to display contact information and/or other HTML content. If we want to use this space for regular content, do you suggest a change we can make in the CSS or HTML that will not set off the Ad blockers?

Kyle – SUPPORT

I’m afraid not sorry, this is designed purely for ads, and there is no way we can prevent it from being blocked

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register