New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Having trouble with Footer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    kerwood

I have been able to change the color of the footer and copyright space and added columns. I can’t find where to edit the footer or it is not showing up correctly.

I tried adding a text box instead but it does not have the same look or feel. Here is what I have showing up:

http://www.continuitycorp.net/

Can you tell me how to find how to edit this or if I am having an error?

Thanks

tcoker

Appearance/Themes/Customize <FlexForm>/Color – Footer

kerwood

Tcoker thanks for the quick response. I have been able to change the color without issue. What I want to be able to do is add text to have a look similar to the demo footer.

I added in a text box above the footer and have the box checked to remove the space. I still have a space there.

I have tried playing with the Flexform options > footer options turning on and off the footer divider and that did nothing. I also have switched back and forth between 3 column and 4 column footer layouts.

I am sure I am missing something but not sure what it is.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

You can use the Footer Column (1-4) sidebars in Appearance/Widgets, you can also use shortcodes in them. For example, we used column shortcodes to split text into 2 halfs.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

kerwood

Thanks Cosmin – that is what I was looking for. Appreciate the help.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

You’re very welcome 🙂

If you like the product and support, please do rate the theme in your ThemeForest Download section, we would greatly appreciate it!

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register