New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Having Issues with Revolution Slider

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
    edendesigns

Hello,

I’m having issues with the revolution slider displaying like the demo.

Also, using it in WordPress admin.

For example I’m getting the following error:

Revolution Slider Error: If you want to use the PHP function “putRevSlider” in your code please make sure to check “Include RevSlider libraries globally (all pages/posts)” in the backend’s “General Settings” (top right panel). Or add the current page to the “Pages to include RevSlider libraries” option box.

Well I would gladly change the “general Settings” however, when I click on that button nothing happens. It’s a dead button. I tried this in IE, Opera, Chrome and Safari.

Thank you

edendesigns
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dbarta
    This reply has been marked as private.
    edendesigns

Guys I need a resolution to this asap. Can you please take a look at this for me?

Thank you

Melanie – SUPPORT

Adding the slider via shortcode works, also the General Settings are not a dead link for me.

PS: a little something about our forum:
    We work from oldest reply to latest reply, so if you keep your thread busy before we get to look at it, you will be pushed back at the end of our to-do list.

Cheers!

edendesigns

I see you added the shortcode [rev_slider homeslider] to the actual page. This doesn’t fix my problem because I want the slider to look like the slider in the demo. This one is in a container not full width.

How do I make it look just like the slider in the demo?

Thank you

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll forward this to the developer of the theme. Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You need to add the slider in the page meta options, there is a box provided, and adding it there will make it full width.

– Ed

dbarta

I’m thinking that accessing global settings on rev slider might be a server problem. Maybe permissions aren’t correct. see screenshots of two different sites on two different servers.

edendesigns

That’s what I had originally and it causes and error:

Revolution Slider Error: If you want to use the PHP function “putRevSlider” in your code please make sure to check ” Include RevSlider libraries globally (all pages/posts) ” in the backend’s “General Settings” (top right panel).

Or add the current page to the “Pages to include RevSlider libraries” option box.

Then Melanie changed it to be a shortcode which is not my intended result.

Can you please go in and fix this error?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

This isn’t an error, you just need to do what it says.

Check ” Include RevSlider libraries globally (all pages/posts) ” in the Revolution Slider planel after clicking the “General Settings” button (top right panel).

– Ed

edendesigns

It is an ERROR read my first post

Well I would gladly change the “General Settings” however, when I click on that button nothing happens. It’s a dead button. I tried this in IE, Opera, Chrome and Safari.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Apologies, I didn’t see that.

I’d recommend you download the latest version of Neighborhood from ThemeForest, as this includes the latest revslider zip in the /neighborhood/includes/plugins/ folder. You can then update, as this is an issue with the version of the plugin that you have.

– Ed

edendesigns

Ed. Thank you I will do that ASAP and will post here to let you know if it’s fixed so you can close this out.

edendesigns

Ed. Just installed the 3.0.7 Revolution slider included in the new folder. I now cannot use the “Import” button and the “General Settings” button.

I notice on their website 3.08 is the newest version of the slider… Do you believe this is the issue?

Here’s a weird thing: on the plugins page it shows that the version of the slider is 3.0.7
    However, on the actual revolution slider page it shows version 3.0.8 in the bottom right hand corner.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register