New Landing How can we help? Atelier Having issue installing over Mr. Tailor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    missguerra

Hey guys I probably should of asked this before buying the theme but it was too good to not get. Anyways I have my site running off the Mr. Tailor theme and when I activate your theme it goes bonkers. Im getting a couple errors and the backend gets all funky too. Any suggestions?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mseg1

Hi Swift Ideas,

The theme is amazing!

Similar problem for me though in installing it. I had another theme – “Shopkeeper” installed previously and need some help getting yours to override it. Please see screenshot attached.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

We just pushed v1.02 – this update will resolve the issue 🙂

– Ed

missguerra

Thankyou!!!!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Happy to help!

– Ed

mseg1

Awesome! Thanks Ed. Got it installed now, but seems like all of the old content from the previous theme is mixed in with your demo content also. And the menu is repeated across the screen.

Please see screenshot…

Attachments:
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

We usually recommend removing existing content before importing the demo content. You can edit the menu in Appearance > Menus. If there are that many items it might be better to create a new menu, then you can set this menu in Appearance > Menus > Menu Locations.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

mseg1

Hey Ed,

(and apologies missguerra for hijacking your thread :))

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, I’m making a big mess of this whole process. Tried clearing the old data, now I have no pages even after re-installing. I did install WordPress Reset, but can’t work out how to run it…

Is there anyway you could help get it set up from your end? If its outside the scope of your support, then happy to pay extra.

Cheers,

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @mseg1

We don’t usually offer this kind of service – standard scope or not, as we can’t be held responsible for loss of data. This guide should help you through the process – http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-reset-your-wordpress-site/

If not let me know where you are falling short and I’ll help out.

– Ed

mseg1

Hi Ed,

Went through the process of resetting and then re-installing the theme, adding the plugins and the latest updates, but to still no avail. Did this quite a few times without much joy unfortunately. Major issues with the menu repeating itself across the page and many broken category links…

Perhaps, you could have look at the site, and list the step by step the process to get it up and purring like the demo site?

Thanks again!

Mark.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide your site url and admin credentials to check the current status of the demo imported content? Use the private reply.

Probably you need to delete those menus and import them again.

-Rui

mseg1
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The menus were repeated the rest of the content was there. I just delete the menus and made one last import.

Your server seems to be running out of memory, you should increase it inside the wp-config.php file

Here some documentation.
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

-Rui

mseg1
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register