New Landing How can we help? Atelier Have demo content show in builders and backend editor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    gpstew

Hello there,

Thanks for the great theme. I have a couple of questions about the backend.

1. I imported demo content, however, it is very difficult to reproduce because the backend only shows as shortcode. I am more familiar with visual composer. Is there any way for the demo content to show in visual composer or something like that? Right now it only appears as text. Please see screenshots. One is the backend of this site the other is of another site (more of what I’m used to w/ demo content)

2. The backend is frustratingly slow and sometimes altogether unresponsive. I have the same hosting for several other sites with different themes, but I don’t have the same slow experience. Are there any tips to speed things up?

Thanks,

Paul

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

1) The content shows complete when using the Swift Framework Page Builder. Our shortcode would not be compatible with Visual Composer in that way unless you can look into mapping the shortcodes to Visual Composer. You would likely need a developer to help you with this.

2) What page is specifically slow, for me your back-end is normal.

Thanks.

gpstew

I see, thanks for the reply about Visual Composer. As far as speed goes, I took that to a different thread. I will mark this as closed. Thank you.

David Martin – Support

Marking as resolved.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register