New Landing How can we help? Atelier Halh/Half split header

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Marcgu

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to have a half/half split header at the beginning of the page, however to have a standard full width page below the half/half split. In otter words, is there a way to use the half/half split just for a header, without having the entire page split?

If so, how could this be achieved?

Many thanks
    Marc

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m afraid not sorry, can you explain what you’re trying to achieve? It doesn’t sound like you would need to half/half split page

– Kyle

Marcgu

Ok maybe not you are right, I want to have a split down the middle at the beginning of the page with an image on one half and text on the other, and later I want to have full width content. However I like the geometric animation. Is it possible I can have that one over an image then?

Kyle – SUPPORT

You could use a row and set it to full width, then in one half use a column and set a background, and then the second column set as a white background and add your content. Then you can add more assets below that row.

Unfortunately the overlay is not possible on anything other than the hero image, sorry

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register