New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Grid Gallery in Tab – several images in one line

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    helloweb31

Hi, I need to put several pictures in a tab. Like a grid style with the option to enlarge the pictures in a lightbox when clicked.

This can be done with a single image from the page builder, but then the image blocks a full line (even if it is not a fullwidth, but only a thumbnail).  I need to put the images next ot each other like a grid (with a little spacing in between).

If I add a single Image element from the Flexform page builder in the tab area and then a second one next to it, let’s say with 1/4 page width each, it pushes the second image to the next line. This means that in a tab each single image element takes up a full line. this is bad as the page visitor then only sees the first 2-3 images before he has to scroll down.

So, in a tab how can I put several images next to each other in a single line and keep the lightbox effect?

THANKS…

helloweb31
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

This isn’t currently possible with the page builder assets, but we are planning to look into it in the future.

For now, you’d need to add the images/videos within a text block, and you can use the column shortcodes from the shortcodes generator to have more than one in a line.

– Ed

helloweb31
    helloweb31
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You have a full width text box within that tab. You need to add to following to the extra class box to remove the extra padding:

pt0 pb0

Don’t use that video shortcode, use this instead:

[embed width="258" height="200"]videourl[/embed]

Sorry, but don’t know of any lightbox plugins for that.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register