New Landing How can we help? Atelier Google Maps not showing, Fonts, Page Builder…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    myentspa

Hello! I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me that I’m having trouble with:

1. I have a page that says “Shop all venues”, in which I configured the directory posts for, added addresses to test it out, and when I go into the individual pages of the directory, the map function is working fine, and each entry’s address shows perfectly on the map. However, when I go to the page where ALL of the venues are supposed to be shown, all of a sudden the map is completely blank. Why? Page link: http://www.myentspace.com/directory-map/

2. Is there any way I can change the fonts within the body, header, etc? I see that in some of the other websites using Atelier

3. I’ve tried adding a page builder to “products”, and yet it still does not show.

4. Is there any possible way that I can reorder the pages in my sitemap? It doesn’t make sense to not have them in chronological order. I’ve tried changing the publishing dates to no avail.

5. On the super search function, it has a set sentence in which you can input categories etc to search for products. Can I change that text to fit my shop?

6. On the post “Page builder” in the Atelier demo, there’s a toggle function that you can click for more products or “get this look”. When I tried to reproduce it, I couldn’t find the function to add that would allow me to make a toggle so I can add additional products. Where do I do this?

Thanks!!!

Rebecca

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

1) The coordinates are missing, you need to press the generate coordinates button:

2) The included font options are in Theme Options > Font Options.

3) You didn’t have the products post type added in Swift Framework > Options > Page Builder. Have added it for you.

4) Try using the Post Types Order plugin – that may work.

5) Yes, you can set this up in Theme Options > Super Search.

6) The functionality is a row, that has the expanding option enabled, see the bottom:

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We’ve found an issue with the generate coordinates button, and we just pushed Swift Framework v2.4.16 to fix it.

– Ed

myentspa

Brilliant! Thank you so much for your help! I’ve just put the coordinates in manually and they worked fine.

Cheers!

Rebecca

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No problem, happy to help!

– Ed

dematasateliers
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@dematasateliers

Can you provide us the link to the page where are you facing the issues?
    Did you added the google maps API key in the SwiftFramework options?

-Rui

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register