New Landing How can we help? Atelier Google Maps elements interfere with row backgrounds

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Brentnauer

Look at the Hours / Contact row below the main content and notice that the fixed background effect on that row does not work. It works on every other page except this one.

How do we fix this?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Add this css:

#main-container {
    position: static;
    }
    .browser-ff #main-container {
    position: relative;
    }

That should sort it.

– Ed

Brentnauer

Unfortunately this doesn’t change anything for me in Chrome 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to clear to cache.

This is what I’m seeing
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/utdzvoa773vpzcu/Screenshot%202015-07-13%2014.50.30.png?dl=0

-Rui

Brentnauer

Rui,

What you’re seeing is incorrect also. Look at how that section behaves on the homepage, then compare it to how it’s behaving on the Contact page. Both of those are the same SPB Section element.

Scroll up and down and put your mouse in the form fields while on the homepage and then again while on the Contact page. You’ll see what I’m talking about for sure.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Guess in this case the correct one is from the homepage.
    Not sure how to sort this, will have to forward to Ed.

-Rui

Brentnauer

Correct, the way it displays on every page EXCEPT the contact page is correct. This is an SPB element so the contents of it are exactly the same across every instance of it you see.

Something about the Google map element is causing the parallax behavior to break on the contact page, that’s what I’m trying to resolve.

Thanks.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I have removed the background parallax row from the SPB Section and into the main page, this looks to be working for me. Can you confirm?

Thanks,
    David.

Brentnauer

This is “working” now, but it involves editing every page and adjusting the container for the SPB section to have parallax instead of just including it in the SPB content itself… Seems like this is a bug?

Either way, tis will get me where I nee to go, but it should still be fixed in the future as this solution negates the purpose of the SPB element.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Brentnauer

Please could you set the issue up on a test page for me to replicate and find a solution for?

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register