New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Google Maps are broken in PinPoint theme

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Well that would tell that by 5:45 you are out of API requests and why it doesn’t work after that. I’ve not seen anyone else with this issue which is odd.

Maybe you could ask your host if they have any knowledge of it?

– Ed

sep0088

I don’t see any updates available via dashboard. I am running version 1.5.1. When I go to Dashboard>Updates, it says all themes are up to date.

Map is not working for me though.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@sep0088 – if you have the latest version and it’s still not working, please make sure that you have URL File Access enabled on your server.

– Ed

sharpnew

made the changes you recommended for the google maps.

now everytime i update the my website i get errors

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/web_senpos/web/www.senpos.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/pinpoint/functions.php:1) in /home/web_senpos/web/www.senpos.com.au/public_html/wp-admin/post.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/web_senpos/web/www.senpos.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/pinpoint/functions.php:1) in /home/web_senpos/web/www.senpos.com.au/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 875
    any ideas??

sharpnew

dont worry.. fixed it i just updated to the latest version ๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you sorted it ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register