New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Google map offsets the location coordinates

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    danigorgon

Hi I tried a lot to get the location coordinates accurately on our website but it seems it offsets the location by a few hundred meters. Please check our website: http://www.elcome.co and our location coordinates are 24.981426, 55.172643. Other than city name and location coordinates, is there any other way to lay down the location on google maps on the admin side? Thanks very much for the support in advance.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

We are aware of this, and are looking into adding a latitude and longitude input instead of the address, this may be in a future update

– Kyle

danigorgon

Hello Kyle, that’s great. Hopefully, our lives will be much easier with that update ๐Ÿ™‚

Melanie – SUPPORT

Definitely will! Thank you so much for the patience until we release the beast ๐Ÿ™‚

eleyammo

Hello,

When is this update going to be released?

Unfortunately, my company has to rely on latitude and longitude in order to display the proper location of the office.

Any news on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @eleyammo

If you are in need of this in a rush, we’d recommend something like this until the update: https://wordpress.org/plugins/responsive-google-map/

– Ed

eleyammo

Thanks for the link, I’ll take a look.

I’ve just realised that I didn’t post my reply in the correct theme. I’m having issues with the Dante theme and Google Maps, that’s the one I’ve bought.

How do I embed this map with Swift page builder? Shall I use a code element or a text block element?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can use the text block element.

-Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register