New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Google Map Address Broken

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    wcabral

Hey,

For the first month or two the google address I had input for a clients website was working perfectly. Up until a few weeks ago it suddenly changed by itself (still has the same address) and is pointing to some random island on the map. I have no clue how this happened and no clue how to fix it. Any suggestions?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you give the address you gave on the Google map, and also whats the address you actually want?

Did the address give correct address in maps.google.com ?

if you don’t want to show up on public, click set reply as private below…

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

soapbox

Hello,
    I”m having the same issue! Have tried multiple addresses (precise and vague) with all of them pointing to some hotel island off the coast of Africa. The google maps interface is also skewed. It does this with default settings and for both Contact pages.

Loving the theme otherwise!
    -Soapbox

Lol5tar

Im having the same issue. ANy ideas on this?

hellowebsites

Also having this issue, can’t really pinpoint when it started happening – I came back to work on this site after a few weeks and it was doing this. It was working brilliantly before.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Can any of you post your website URL and answer the questions laranz asked? Thanks!

wcabral
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hellowebsites

My address is 1700 Corydon Avenue Winnipeg MB R3N 0K1, it pulls up in google maps fine. Just doesn’t work on the site.

Lol5tar

My address works fine in google maps.. and worked before! But a recent update somewhewre has stopped it working. IUts clearlyu a bug as everyone is getting the same defauly address.

If I add an address.. it simply doesnt update.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Guys,

I know there was a change in the Google maps API recently, so as far as I know, it may not work if the server does not have URL file access enabled – please check with your host.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

hellowebsites

URL File access is enabled on my server.

Lol5tar

Just contacted my host.. they are unsure what is needed. … are you reffering to ‘allow_url_fopen’?

Valex2013

I have the same issue here. Is it possible, that the update to WordPress 3.6 is the cause for the problem?

[email protected]
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

We’ve got an update ready for this, I’ve attached it for you to use now if needed.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register