New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint google fonts disappeared

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    kengate

I can no longer select them in the theme options. Greyed out box with Select an option.

Where can I reselect these fonts

Ben – SUPPORT

All seems to be working well my side, can you post some login details and we’ll be able to look into it a bit better.

Thanks
    Ben

kengate
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Ken,

I see a lot of plugins active on your site, maybe one of them is conflicting with the theme?

Can you please go through them and disable one by one, testing each time to see if the fonts are back?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

kengate

Thanks Cosmin,

I have now deactivated every plugin one by one.

Still no Google Fonts?

What next?

Regards

Ken

kengate

Interestingly, I just changed the font to Times New Roman and it noever appeared either?

Ken

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Ken,

Just saw you’re using version 1.3 of our theme, which is an old version. Can you please update to the latest version (1.5.3) and test again?

Didn’t want to do it myself, maybe you have something modified in a theme file that you wouldn’t want to lose (if this is the case, back-up/download your theme to your computer before updating)

You can update from Dashboard>Updates (at the bottom)

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

kengate

Easy for you to say. I have had a lot of customisation done to this site and its not even live yet. I don’t know that I can afford to get all this work done again!!

What are the other benefits to upgrading. Are you sure that this will sort the fonts .. . against screwing up everything else ive done?

Ken

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Sorry to hear that Ken… late advice I know, but if you customize a theme, always try and do it through a child theme instead, since that’s exactly what they’re for : you don’t lose your customizations when updating the actual (parent) theme.

For a changelog between version 1.3 and the latest, please see the item page on ThemeForest (you will need to scroll down past the images and features list).

Regards,

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register