New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Give "Text/Shortcode" a link in nav bar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    Amber Needler

Hi,

Is there a way to give the “Buy” button in the nav bar a link? (shown in link I’ve sent) It’s currently added as Text/Shortcode (screenshot) and I have tried adding an a link and it breaks it, so is there any other way of doing this please?

Thanks,

Amber

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Use

<a href="yourlinkhere">Buy</a>

– Kyle

Amber Needler

Hi,

Thank you – this hasn’t worked though, it just shows the code on the front end.. Could there be another way?

Thanks,

Amber

Kyle – SUPPORT

You need to update the theme

– Kyle

Amber Needler

Hi,

That hasn’t worked either – we only need the theme though for this page because we’re integrating it with Magento, but the person building it hasn’t used the child theme, just the main Uplift theme, is this an issue?

Thanks,

Amber

Kyle – SUPPORT

What’s the login?

– Kyle

Amber Needler
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorted for you

– Kyle

Amber Needler

Thank you!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem!

Amber Needler

Hi, sorry to reopen topic but how did you manage to do this? As we now need to change the link in the nav bar.

Thanks,

Amber

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

What link, can you explain further? It’s the buy? that one is linking to this page http://simply-mattress.webflow.io/product-page

-Rui

Amber Needler

Hi,

Yes it’s the buy button that we need to change the link for – this is the code that was put in for us but we can’t work out where to change this:

[spb_raw_html width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]JTNDYSUyMGhyZWYlM0QlMjJodHRwJTNBJTJGJTJGc2ltcGx5LW1hdHRyZXNzLndlYmZsb3cuaW8lMkZwcm9kdWN0LXBhZ2UlMjIlM0VCdXklM0MlMkZhJTNF[/spb_raw_html]

I’m assuming the link has been put into a Raw HTML element but we just can’t find it.

Thanks,

Amber

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Probably my colleague created a new page and added a raw html, inside that element you will just place your desired link
    Something like this
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cvjhakomslqqre8/Screenshot%202016-10-21%2012.44.58.png?dl=0

Then you just have to switch to the classic editor and copy the shortcode that was generated.
    You can save this page has draft to use it whenever necessary or you don’t need to save it and do it all again in the future.

Let me know the result.

-Rui

Amber Needler

We figured it out! Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.