New Landing How can we help? Atelier Getting Atelier Product Shortcodes (Grid, Carousel) Working with Hide Products

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    kyzcreig

I’d like to hide products based on user roles. There’s a plugin that does this: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-hide-products-by-user-roles/8028838?s_rank=2

I’ve bought and installed it. It works for the WooCommerce domain.tld/shop/ page but not for the home page where I use Atelier shortcodes for product grids. Why the difference? Is there anything Atelier could do, or anything I could tell the plugin writer to make these two wonderful pieces of software compatible?

kyzcreig

This is the admin page for the Hide Products plugin: https://irc.bio/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=woocommerce_hide_products

You can hide specific products or by category. I’d like to create a category e.g. “Restricted Products” that I can add to products to hide them from the Atelier product grids and carousels.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Making the Restricted Products category is the right way to hide in Atelier product grids and carousels.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

kyzcreig

Hi Mohammad,

I’ve done that. It just isn’t hiding the products for the Atelier widgets. How do we proceed to debug this?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please dont choose the restricted category under Atelier product grids and carousels. Choose all category beside this category.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

kyzcreig

Mohammad, the products have multiple categories.

I would like the restricted products to show up in the carousel and grid when viewed by a user who can see restricted products – but not come up when the user is unable to see restricted products.

You see my dilemma?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi there,

Unfortunately that customisation is beyond our scope of support as it is more work than a small customisation. We only provide support for theme issues, and at times basic customisations. While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need to make that customisation:

Thanks
    Mohammad

kyzcreig

Understood. Could you provide a description of the issue I could give a freelancer?

kyzcreig

Ok wow, I just checked and it works now. Amazing.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Glad 🙂 to know this.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register