New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood get the notice that i have to activate rev. slider plug, but already activated?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    laurette

It says: Hi! Please activate your copy of the Revolution Slider to receive automatic updates & get premium support. But I have already activated the plugin. Have uploaded the latest version of this help forum, thought this might solve the problem. But I keep getting the same notice. Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong, or maybe missing something?

laurette

Ok, i have come a bit further. Have found that i have to give my
    username, api key and purchase code. But now i get the notice that my purchase code is invalid. I have copy pasted it from my license certificate. So I seem to be stuck here…

laurette

i have entered my purchase code that i got with the complete neighbourhood theme. Should i get another purchase code for this plugin? I am starting to think that that is the reason for not working.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You dont need any code and plugin will work without any code .

Thanks

BryceCSD

I am having similar issue here and no matter how many times I close the dialog, it keeps on coming back. It says:

“Hi! Would you like to activate your version of Revolution Slider to receive automatic updates & get premium support? This is optional and not needed if the slider came bundled with a theme.”

How can I make this hidden permanently?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Not sure if it’s possible to hide that message, sorry

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register