New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Get different Product Variation buttons in thumbnails instead of Select Options

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    estudisimple

Hi,

This would be a great tweak for everybody. I would love to have a different button than “Select Options” in the product thumbnails ( The product Loop if I’m not bad ). When I hover over the product the “Select Options” button appear, and I would love to have the two different variation options I have inside the product, in my case 2 sizes. So, it would be great if I could add directly to the cart the size I want of the product without going inside the product. In terms of UX it would be amazing because you have to do one less click to get the product.

Do you guys think that’s a possible tweak you can help me with?

It would be amazing to have the option to use it or not in the options panel!

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    estudisimple
    This reply has been marked as private.
    estudisimple

Hi, any ideas?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately that wouldn’t work, what about for people with 5 variations on their product? Each variation a long word?

Or if there’s more than one options, like size and colour?

– Kyle

estudisimple
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Unfortunately that customisation is beyond our scope of support as it is more work than a small customisation. We only provide support for theme issues, and at times basic customisations. While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need to make that customisation

– Kyle

estudisimple

Ok, I understand. Thanks BTW.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Kyle
    -Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register