New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Gallery in the same row as Text Box – not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    Amber Needler

Hi,

This has happened to me on so many different occasions on multiple sites and I want to know why it’s happening now… If I add a row and have a Text Box element next to a Gallery element, they don’t appear as they should when you load the page on the front end. It’s not until you drag the browser in or out that it fixes, but I don’t want that to be the solution.

I have provided screenshots to show what’s happened. The site is local so can’t really provide any aditional details, however I will paste the shortcode below if that helps.

Thanks,

Amber

SHORTCODE

[spb_swift_slider fullscreen=”false” maxheight=”700″ slidecount=”5″ category=”home” transition=”slide” loop=”true” nav=”true” pagination=”true” continue=”true” fullwidth=”yes” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [spb_row element_name=”Row” wrap_type=”content-width” parallax_image_height=”content-height” parallax_image_movement=”fixed” parallax_image_speed=”0.5″ bg_video_loop=”yes” parallax_video_height=”window-height” parallax_video_overlay=”none” row_overlay_opacity=”0″ row_margin_vertical=”30″ vertical_center=”true” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [spb_text_block animation=”none” animation_delay=”0″ simplified_controls=”yes” custom_css_percentage=”no” padding_vertical=”0″ padding_horizontal=”0″ margin_vertical=”0″ custom_css=”margin-top: 0px;margin-bottom: 0px;border-top: 0px ;border-left: 0px ;border-right: 0px ;border-bottom: 0px ;padding-top: 0px;padding-left: 0px;padding-right: 0px;padding-bottom: 0px;” border_size=”0″ border_styling_global=”default” width=”1/3″ el_position=”first”]

Welcome to Hedon Methodist Church.

We are located within the historic town of Hedon which is 7 miles to the East of Hull and are part of the newly created ‘South Holderness’ Methodist Circuit which covers an area from Withernsea and South Holderness through to East Hull and Kingswood. With a thriving congregation and a range of worship styles the church appeals to all ages. There are many activities taking place each week with two services each Sunday, our Bible Study Group ’60 minutes’ and the ‘Friendship Circle’ for ladies through to youth activities including a ‘Youth Club’, Sunday Club’, ‘Children’s Music Club’ and ‘Hot Chocolate Discussion Group’.

[/spb_text_block] [spb_gallery gallery_id=”15″ display_type=”slider” columns=”5″ fullwidth=”yes” gutters=”yes” image_size=”full” slider_transition=”slide” show_thumbs=”no” autoplay=”yes” show_captions=”no” enable_lightbox=”yes” width=”2/3″ el_position=”last”] [/spb_row]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amber Needler

Fixed it??

Turned off vertically centre elements… Sorry!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am glad that you managed to resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.