New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Gallery images again showing in wrong size with W3 Total Cache Plugin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Joanna

Hi there,

I can see that many people have this issue. First the images were in wrong sizes and just when we fixed it, it stopped working with W3 Total Cache Plugin enabled. I saw on forum that this issue wasn’t resolved from W3 Total Cache Plugin.

Would it be possible, instead of fixing the issue again just install another gallery/lightbox plugin? I tried but it did not work.It still shows me the Dante version.

Thank your for your time.

Joanna

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s not easy to replace the current lightbox for another too many things involved.
    What you mean the images were in the wrong size and we fixed it?

Did you purged the plugin cache and cleared the browser cache?

-Rui

Joanna

Hi Rui,

Yes, we have fixed it once. Then I installed W3 Total Cache Plugin and the issue started again… I have disabled the plugin and it worked fine so the plugin must be the reason for it not working. I would really like to keep the plugin if it is possible and there seems to be no help from W3 Total Cache Plugin support.

It is on the below pages:

Strategic Brand Identity Designer

Thank you,

Joanna

Joanna

Hi there,

I have found the only solution to that problem is to disable W3 Total Cache Plugin and install WP Super Cache instead. I am not sure if that is true but I read somewhere that it is more recommended for Dante theme.

Jo

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad it’s sorted. It depends on the plugin but also on the settings that are so wide.
    There is also the WP Rocket plugin.

-Rui

Joanna

Thank you for all the help and suggestions. I have found that WP Super Cache has less settings and it was easier to set it up.

Thank you,

Have a nice day,

Joanna

David Martin – Support

Glad you got it sorted.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register