New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Gallery autoplay starts before the gallery is in view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    bigpicturegroup1

The Gallery element autoplay starts when the page loads, not when the element is in view. So the gallery is cycled through before it comes into view, and there is no option for infinite looping, so its just on the last slide.

Note that I created a slider with video on this page, it would be nice if you gave the option of adding video to the galleries. I’m happy to share the code I used

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Couldn’t replicate the issue. Are you talking about the first one that has the video or the second above related products?

-Rui

bigpicturegroup1

I created a function to play the slideshow when its in view, feel free to use and modify it.

$('.flexslider').each(function() {
      	 	var galleryData = $(this).data('flexslider');

galleryData.flexslider('pause');
      	 	galleryData.flexslider(0);

$(this).appear(function() {
    			galleryData.flexslider('play');			
    		});	
    	});

You can see it’s effect here: http://staging.bpg.tv/case-study/history-channel/

Please incorporate some function to play the slider when its in view, use mine and add a conditional check for if the slider is set to autoplay.

And please add an option for infinite looping: “animationLoop”

You guys have this set to “false” in the js/functions.js file (line 2970). Can you please make it an option.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your input and explanation, I will forward it to the development team.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Have implemented this for the next update, thanks for the request.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register