Function Hooks and Filters – Resources Anywhere?

Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Function Hooks and Filters – Resources Anywhere?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    December 27, 2013 at 11:38 pm #39162

Sorry for the gripe but if you can point me to some resources like those included I will recant it all.

One thing that would be really great is if you guys would put out a comprehensive list of the filters and hooks that are available for developers like me to tie into when we are creating child themes. I love your page builder but I am really having some issues with the complexity involved in creating a child theme, and I have been building child themes for several years.

Specifically, if I am going to create custom functionality for a child theme it would be nice if that functionality could be something easily updated on the admin side. For example, a custom header layout. I can easily override the header.php file and customize the code in there but I need to be able to build page templates and site elements in code.

A guide or some articles in your KB like these would be really clutch.

Building Child Themes

Hooks Explained

Visual Hooks Guide - Something like this would be really helpful.

I'd love to help with building these resources as well, but I will need a little more from you guys if you are willing to open up to an outsider.

Thanks,

Chad
    @lingokid

January 2, 2014 at 9:48 pm #39937

Replies only viewable for logged in users

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register