New Landing How can we help? Atelier Fullscreen AJAX search not returning products.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    jonathanthomas

When using the fullscreen AJAX search option no product results are returned. This is true when the Header Search Post Type is left blank (for all types). If I specify products then it does return product search results. Of course, I’d like products and blog posts to be returned. Is there anyway to get it to search all types at once?

Thanks!

David Martin – Support

Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active whilst I take a look, initially I cannot replicate on my dev version.

jonathanthomas

I can do this but not for long. I’m trying to launch the site shortly I can’t wait a day or so without being able to do any work. I have tried disabling all plugins except woo and swift and the behavior is still the same. Perhaps I can clone the site at some point this week to leave everything turned off in for you to examine.

Thanks for looking though!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It would be great it you can get us a staging site, in the meantime we will also try to replicate it.

-Rui

NikkiSt

Hi guys,

I am having the same issue, what was the fix?

Thanks

David Martin – Support

@NikkiSt – Please start a new thread and privately post your WP login details. The above OP never came back to this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register