New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Full width issue on first load

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    ronin

Hi,

We seem to be having an issue with just one site, where on the first load the page loses its full width styling and none of the content below the parallax shows up. Once you refresh the page it loads fine, but we’re concerned visitors won’t refresh and will think the site’s broken. It has happened on multiple desktops and phones, on all pages. Any help would be much appreciated, as we don’t want them to lose any business.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The page loaded fine to me but I found some errors in the javascript console only in the 1st attempt(can’t see them anymore)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/486tvv32jmhn858/Screenshot%202017-02-09%2015.01.50.png?dl=0

But the error was pointing at the cache/minify scripts. Try to purge the cache from the plugin/mechanism that is caching and minifying.

-Rui

ronin

Hi Rui,

Thanks for the suggestion Rui, I purged the cache but still have the same problem.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

are you including scripts in the page content? If so something can be wrong with that.

-Rui

ronin

No, the pages are fairly simple html.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I cannot access your site:

ronin

Hi,

The site must have just been temporarily down – the server has been acting up recently. Could you have another look now?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you check again? I was seeing the issue in this page but purged the cache plugin.

http://www.starairconditioning.com.au/air-conditioning-solutions-tailored-for-builders/

-Rui

ronin

Hi guys,

Still having problems with this site, I’ve attached a screenshot of the console (don’t know how to interpret this myself) but thought it might help shed light on what’s going on (because the issue’s intermittent).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.