Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    RetroMe

I’ve imported the demo revolution slider but it is not appearing full screen like the demo site! What do I have to do to to make it full width? Thanks.

Ithi – SUPPORT

Did You set slider layout to Full Screen?

RetroMe

I have it set to Auto Responsive at grid size 1170 x 527 as per the demo files. I’ve switched it to FullScreen but still no luck, do I need to put something specific in Fullscreen Offset Container:?

I have [rev_slider homeslider] inserted on the homepage and have put the revolution slider widget in sidebar two.

Also on the homepage I have show swift slider ticked and the revolution slider alias as [rev_slider homeslider]

Have attached pic of imported slider. I want it full width and also in the neighbourhood demo the slider is right up against the menu, how do I remove the gap between the two?

Thanks.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there, the slider cannot be fullwidth if added via a shortcode. You will need to add the slider via the page options.

Cheers

waltonandpolk

Are you trying it on a page or a post? It doesn’t show full-width for me on posts at all. Only on pages. Oy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register