New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Full Width Header Image

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    sjeglum

Instead of a full-width slider for my header, I would like just a full-width image. I have added an image in the swift page builder and selected “yes” for full-width without success. What am I missing?

http://iwb.philborges.com/
    Updated to the most recent WP and Theme version today.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You’re best just using the parallax asset, and if you don’t not want parallax enabled, just set you’re image to ‘fixed’

– Kyle

sjeglum

Thanks Kyle. Can you tell me where to enable parallax?

Kyle – SUPPORT

If you click the pen icon for the parallax asset, you will see the option under parallax image movement (see screenshot)

– Kyle

sjeglum

I apologize Kyle. There is something very simple I am missing here. I don’t have parallax image options. How do I add a parallax asset? Is there a plug-in I need?

sjeglum

I am also hoping to have full width video!

sjeglum

I found how to add a parallax asset to my page. See at the bottom: http://iwb.philborges.com/ But I can’t seem to figure out why it won’t show the entire image. I have the image height set to “content height”.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I don’t see your parallax asset at the bottom?

– Kyle

Bradley

Hi Kyle,

I added a parallax image to my page because I am too trying to get image that is the full width of my page. I don’t see any option for parallax image movement. I don’t want to use a revolution slider as it takes too long to load on a mobile device, is there a code I could add that would make the image full width?

Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

@Braddowies – Please follow your another question with same request because i just replied there .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.