New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Full Page Width Div's

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    jfarr

I have been using the Swift page editor and now am trying to add custom div’s in the php files for full width backgrounds. Everytime I do this the id “page-wrap” will contain it not allowing the div to go past standard 1170px. How can I change this? The red box is the div that cannot go outside the “page-wrap.”

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @jfarr,

What you want to do is use the Full Width Text block, and set an alt background on the asset – this will make it full width.

You can set the asset backgrounds in Theme Options > Asset Backgrounds.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

jfarr

Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

– Ed

jfarr

Doing what you said I was able to achieve full width backgrounds but I want a full width background on a two column section. The first column is the contact form which is no problem but the other column is the map. I don’t see any area where I can put the map on full width text block..

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You could do that by using the following content within the full width text block:

[one_half]
    .. contact form ..
    [/one_half]
    [one_half_last]
    [spb_gmaps address="London" size="300" type="roadmap" zoom="14" saturation="color" fullscreen="no" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]
    [/one_half_last]

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register