Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    androofoo

Hi,
    There is a gap between the bottom of the browser window and the footer. How do I enable the footer to always appear at the very bottom.?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you send me the direct URL of the site, so we can investigate much more deep.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This sure is possible, but I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and would have to be modified especially for you. We’d love to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.

Thank you for understanding!
    Cheers!

gunnerson

I have the same problem and don’t see why this should be special customizations. It simply looks odd when the footer goes suddenly up e.g. on woo commerce pages. I could fix this by my own built pages with the swift page builder thanks to spacing elements, but like shown in the screenshot it simply looks ugly on some pages. Would appreciate if there could be any fix offered. Thanks in advance,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Try something like this in Custom CSS,

.page-id-5864 #footer { position: fixed; bottom: 0px; width:100%; }

if you have Copyright area activated means, try this instead of the above one.

.page-id-5864 #footer { position: fixed; bottom: 52px; width:100%; } #copyright { position: fixed; bottom: 0; width: 100%; }

but the footer will be by default display after the content, so if the content is small, it will display like you said, so the above CSS can fix this, but that is one of the CSS hack used to put the footer in the bottom, there are other ways too you can try that by Googling.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

BonusDeLuxe

Hi

This method does not solve my problem, copyright field is stuck to the bottom but the rest of footer appears like on attached screen shoot : (

url.
    http://www.busymonday.com

also copyright field doesnt hide when you scroll site, on second screen You can see images over copyright.
    it wasnt like this in previous versions of theme!

regards
    B.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately it’s not possible, the only method would be to fix the footer to the bottom of the window however it would always be there, so on long pages it would be over your content

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register