New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Footer is repeating over and over again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    SkaFab

I am getting numerous errors with my theme, many glitches and elements just being entered where ever, permalinks constantly changing. The footer repeats itself 10 times, I am getting all parallax categories displayed on various pages and I cannot choose one single parallax element to stay.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SkaFab

Here is an example of the permalink growing and growing without edits

Attachments:
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Couldn’t login with the provided credentials.
    Try to disable all plugins except SwiftFramework, clear the cache and try again so we can check if it’s a plugin conflict.

-Rui

SkaFab

That did not work, I tried to send a private reply with my username and password so you can get in there and take a look. Please get back to me ASAP as I need to get working on the rest of the site.

SkaFab

All the permalinks are unnecessarily long they keep adding info to the links on their own, video links are not working, repeating footer, there is a date and a social share button on the bottom that has just appeared recently. PLEASE REPLY I NEED HELP and I have waited days for assistance!!!!

Attachments:
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I don’t have any private reply here with the user credentials, send it to me again so I can help you asap.
    Thanks

-Rui

SkaFab
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SkaFab

I am VERY disappointed with the level of support. I am dead in the water, if I do anything else on this theme more and more gets messed up. I now have content going behind the header. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Attachments:
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Just notice that your SwiftFramework is not updated, please update to 1.63 and let me know.
    -Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

1) The permalinks is not a theme issue – check if the Page Parent is set for that page – if so that will take the permalink of the parent page before it. This is default WooCommerce functionality.

2) The content behind the header – can you provide a link to this page?

3) The duplicated footer content looks to be an issue with an import that has happened multiple times, again not something that the theme itself would cause.

Let us know.

– Ed

SkaFab

The update didn’t help either.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Regarding 1) the permalink of the homepage looks fine
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3v73xp8v2kki6rb/Screenshot%202015-09-14%2023.19.10.png?dl=0

Regarding 3) the problem was exactly what Ed suggested.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vpfz8h3zlmmc1fx/Screenshot%202015-09-14%2023.15.34.png?dl=0

I already deleted the duplicated ones and now the footer looks fine.
    -Rui

SkaFab

Thank you!!!

Regarding #3 I don’t understand what was imported that made the footer freak out so I know in the future?

Now regarding the content going behind the header, it is happening on a few of the pages.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

It can only have been from the import, may have happened if your hosting cancelled the process while it was happening, causing it to re-do over and over – unless a rare occurrence of there being data there before the theme was installed.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register