Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    itzramphis

Dear Staff,

So basically, what I need here is the following:

1) I would like to resize the fonts from the footer and the space between each column. They are too separated from each other, and it seems kind of weird.

2) I have a multi-site (two languages) Spanish and English. If I place a footer, how do I translate the content of it?. It happens as well for the main homepage, where the title is only in English, instead of being separated Spanish from English, and vice versa. In both pages they are in English.

3) Happens the same with the copyright, how do I place two translated copyright text separated in Spanish and English?.

4) I created a form in Spanish, and you submit, the alerts are in English. – I CORRECTED IT, sorry. I forgot to translate the fields below. Thank you.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Ramphis Reyes

itzramphis

By the way,

5) I placed the posts as “PRESS”, and there are two version, spanish and english. With WPML I translated the English Press version to Spanish Version, but they both get the same sidebar, I try to create a Spanish sidebar and it doesn’t replace for it :/… What should I be doing wrong?

itzramphis

By the way, my months in my Spanish traslation is in lowercase!!!! They should be uppercase, how can I change this? Thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’m afraid I am no expert with WPML, I will ask another support staff about that. CHeers

itzramphis

Melanie,

What about my first question? How do I resize the fonts over the footer?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. You can resize the fonts using this custom CSS.

#footer{
    font-size: 20px;
    }

and for spacings how many column footer you choose? Can you show me a link?

2. For translating themes, did you try this? http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/how-to-translate-the-theme/

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

itzramphis

Deat Staff,

For those users who need to translate widgets for different websites, and also you need translated ready footers.

Follow these steps:

1) You have to donwload the plugin called “Widget Logic”.
    2) For every widget you have to use the following code: ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE == 'es' which “es” means the language you are working on, in my case, spanish translation. You have to be able to paste ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE == 'en' for the other widget, remember to copy & paste and do manually the translation for the widget, in the same footer column.

———-

As per using a not that big fonts and for trying to make a little sitemap over a footer column, I had to use the table, tr, and td HTML tag for better results.

I hope this help another user.

Best regards,

Ramphis

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Thanks for your solution, I keep for other user benefits. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register