New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Footer Custom CSS for Hover

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    androofoo

I’m trying to get the same hover behavior on the footer links as the default social media hover rules.

The social media hover keeps the hovered icon white, while dimming all the other icons.
    The other footer links dim on hover, while keeping all the other icons white. It’s a reverse behavior.

On the attached screenshots, I have the RETURNS AND EXCHANGES link hovered and the TWITTER icon hovered.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, so just to be clear, you’d like the text links to basically be a “lighter” white (as in a light grey) and clear white on hover?

In our demo http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/ the links are green on hover, is that the same for you?

Can you show me your site maybe?

Cheers

androofoo

I want the link hover behavior for the entire footer area to be like the Social Media hover in the footer, just like the demo.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, when you say “just like the demo”, I’m afraid our hover behavior is not “like the Social Media hover in the footer”, our links are green on hover, but you want them grey?

Sorry for the confusion but I’m really not sure.
    Please show us your website URL as well.

All the best

androofoo

I give up.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Okay, feel free to contact us again if you’re willing to elaborate with URLs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register