Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    urba

Hi,
    I saw on the home page of your demo that you have a four columns black footer with the infos: Welcome to Neighborhood – About Neighborhood – Online Shopping – follow us.

In the Theme Options/Footer options I saw that you can choose a Footer Layout, like a four columns layout, but I can not find where you define which infos will be displayed in the footer area.

Thanks in advance for your help!

myuption

In WordPress, you can go to Appearance > Widgets and add the content to the Footer

You can add a menu as column 2 and 3 in the demo or HTML as in columns 1 and 4.

I’m also working on that. :p

urba

Awesome! Thank you so much! : )
    I would like to have something very similar for the columns 4 (social icons + Newsletter subscription. do you where we could find the HTML code for this?

Melanie – SUPPORT

The newsletter is a mailchimp newsletter, the social icons are added via a widget. Cheers

urba

Thank you for your answer.
    Can I ask you which widget is used for the social media icons?
    THanks!

veronicapillon

Hi Urba,
    did you get to know which is the iwdget in the end?
    I need to know that too.

Thank you in advance for your help!
    V.

urba

No, not yet, but I am sure we will have an answer soon.

b3nz0n

Yeah, can you provide the total mailchimp code with Css and the widget and icons.
    That would be nice.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Here is the code that is in the 4th column widget:

[social style='light' type='dribbble,facebook,twitter,vimeo,youtube,tumblr']
    <hr>
    <p style="margin-bottom: 10px;">Sign up for our newsletter:</p>
    <div id="mc_embed_signup">
    <form action="http://edcousins.us2.list-manage1.com/subscribe/post?u=a3950048c69f7be72a27013a9&amp;id=68a002176a" method="post" id="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" class="validate" target="_blank" novalidate>
    <input type="email" value="" name="EMAIL" class="email" id="mce-EMAIL" placeholder="Enter your email address here" style="margin-bottom: 0;" required>
    <div class="clear"><input type="submit" value="Subscribe" name="subscribe" id="mc-embedded-subscribe" class="button" style="visibility:hidden;"></div>
    </form>
    </div>

– Ed

b3nz0n

Hi Thanks The Social works, but the mailchimp is not looking like yours demo

And also in the subscribe in the header…
    Please Help!

catseye

Where can I find this code in my Mailchimp account?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

In the header subscribe code, make sure you don’t have the stylesheet link included.

@catseye
    http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/how-can-i-add-my-signup-form-on-my-website

– Ed

qubed

I have a question about the ‘About’ and ‘Online Shopping Widgets’, how are these set up? Which widget is used and what needs to be implemented in the widget for it to look accordingly?

Also, FWIW, the Follow Us and MailChimp widget doesn’t show up with Ad-block enabled. This is just an FYI for others to know in case it might not show-up for them.

Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

They are using the custom menu widget.

– Ed

kibourne

Is there some coding options so that I can change the color of the footer newsletter entry field to be something other than a really light gray? I’m thinking white would look nice on the background I have.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register