New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood fontdeck generates broken website ! please help!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
    artshowapplepie

Hi Support team,

I’ve been looking for weeks to get an answer, i looked everywhere myself! I did everything i even created a complete new website with a fresh theme install, but everything goes well but as soon as i try to change my font options to a fontdeck font the theme breaks ….

It completely dissapears and when i put the settings back to standard the complete website is visible again.. I can’t find the problem here and i am kind of in a deadline to get this website up and running for my sister.. Please help !!!!!

All my best,

Ankie

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, do you get any errors? Can you check your error log on your server and tell us the errors for the time when that happened?

artshowapplepie

Hi Melanie,

This is where it gets even weirder, i don’t get any erros in my server logs..

I just checked again, and as soon as i set any font options to fontdeck and refresh my website the only thing that appears is the rev slider all other content disappears including menu etc everything..

Really hope you can help :-$

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

can you show us your website URL and let us know your wp-admin login details please, so we can check the issue out directly?

Thank you!

artshowapplepie
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Thank you for the login details.

Can you go through this thread in the meantime, to see if it helps?

http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/fontdeck-font-is-not-loading-on-site/

artshowapplepie

Great ! Thank you!! Please keep me posted i’m very eager to find out what it is that causes this problem.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I read the thread but not sure what the final solution was that danielle came up with. But i will do some research today.. I still think it has to do with a update but not sure how..

Have a good day!

artshowapplepie

Hey Melanie,

I think i found some kind of error when i check with google chrome after setting options to the fontdeck font desk.

The error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined 38842.js:1
    a 38842.js:1
    (anonymous function)

Also after looking around i think the fontdeck font never worked on my site but it never caused any problems to break the website completely..

Again looking forward hearing from you, just figured i should let you know this extra info!
    Have a great weekend!!

artshowapplepie

Sorry for spamming this entry but i just found out that when i put my font settings to fontdeck the complete site (as before) doesn’t load in a Safari browser except for the rev slider.

But when i check it at the same time on a Chrome browser i can see the changes and the full website, with that i mean everything works, and i can even see the fontdeck font working anywhere i place it, (although it also seems to put the body text in Din and i didn’t put that on fontdeck.. But still it works on Chrome..

Hope someone finds a solution haha!

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll forward this to the developer, as I cannot figure this out.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Enabled on your site and testing on Safari, working fine? Can you try clearing your browser cache?

– Ed

artshowapplepie

Hi Ed,

I just checked, forgot to clear the browser cache, but it still showed the fontdeck theme !!!! Not sure what did it, or what went wrong here, but it’s on !! Yay !

Thank you for your and the teams help !!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

You are more than welcome, glad it works now ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register