New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Font sizes overlay menu

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Add this:

.fs-search-open .header-wrap #header {
      background: transparent;
    }

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Added for the next update, thanks for pointing that out.

– Ed

NiO

Thanks Ed and Kyle!

I tried the workaround with the “<span class=”crayon-v”>background</span><span class=”crayon-o”>:</span> <span class=”crayon-v”>transparent</span><span class=”crayon-sy”>;”. It resolves the issue only in case both the overlay menu background color and the body background color are set to #fff. </span>

Setting one or both to anything else will cause:

• a difference in transition between the header banner and the navigation area
    • a difference in color between these two areas once the transition completes.

Cheers,

Johan

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

NiO

Hi Kyle,

Your answer doesn’t match what I was explaining … but then again my comment looks a bot odd with the html in it.

What I was trying to say:

The workaround you suggested (making the header background transparent) does not resolve the issue. It only works when both the overlay menu background-color and the body background-color are set to pure white.

Setting one or both to anything else will cause:

-> a difference in transition between the header banner and the navigation area

-> a difference in color between these two areas once the transition completes.

Cheers,

Johan

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ed said he has fixed this for the next update

– Kyle

NiO

Ah ok. Is the next update already scheduled?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Looks like you have the body background set to black? If you set this to white you should see what you are looking for – because you are using a naked header, this shows up the body background when it’s transitioned to transparent.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Next update is planned for today.

– Ed

NiO

Hi Ed,

Yes, I set it to black temporarily to test. If I set the body background to pure white, only the transition for the header area looks odd as it starts its transition later than the rest of the page.

When I set both to for instance #ccc, not only the transition looks odd but also the end result, because the color for the header is different than the color for the rest.

If I make the overlay background different from the body color it gets worse.

I think there is a difference in the way the transition is done for the two areas and the opacity of the end results seems different.

I have now set both to #ccc: http://nio.photography/about-buying-prints-licences/

Cheers,

johan

NiO

ow … and checked, but I am not using a naked header. The page I included uses the standard page header …

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Sorry, I meant sticky header. I’ll take a look and see what we can do about this.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Have sorted it so that the header takes on the same background colour as the overlay menu – this keeps it consistent no matter the header setup.

– Ed

NiO

Many thanks Ed! Sorry for being a pain in the ass 😉

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register