New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift font file conversion never completes

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hmm, not sure where the issue lies then. Are you able to provide the font file for us to test locally to see if we are able to use it without issue?

Thanks,

– Ed

WEswift

Ed – interestingly I was also unable to delete the font files via the theme interface. I’ll be testing the fonts one at a time to see if it’s one particular font. Meanwhile, I’ve attached one of the fonts for testing. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    WEswift

Ed – Any updates on this issues? In the interest of being thorough, I deleted the fonts via ftp and tested each of the 3 individually. None of the fonts were able to be converted during the “Add Font” process. In each case, I had to reload the page to kill the conversion message box. Once the page reloaded, the font did appear to be listed. BUT the font drop down list would no longer load when I attempted to change the font of the elements. I’m wondering if the feature attempting to unnecessarily “convert” web font files isn’t the issue here. Thoughts?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

So in testing, uploading that zip file as a new font broke the dropdown for me too. When uploading the individual file, we get an error in the console saying “file type not recognised” this seems to be returned by the font conversion API.

This may be something I have to raise with Redux.

– Ed

WEswift

Thanks Ed keep us posted. I’ll load via child theme for now.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Will be sure to let you know!

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.