New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood font awesome icons link styling

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    kblochowski

Hi. I’ve noticed that ever since I used the color customizer to change the base color of the links on the site that I am building (using Neighborhood), the behavior of the social sharing icons and the mobile menu icons have changed. Instead of being the color of the body text and changing to the link color when they are hovered on (as in your demo), they stay the link color all the time. I’d like them to look like they do in the demo. Is there some sort of css to make this happen?

Sorry, but right now my site is on a home development server, so it’s not available for you to look at.

Thanks,
    Ken

kblochowski

Wow. Six days and no response! I’ve figured this out on my own, but I have to say that I’m really disappointed not to even have been acknowledged. This is my first support request and I purchased your theme partly because of the rave reviews you received for your support.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!
    I’m sorry for the delay, your thread must have been missed ๐Ÿ™

We will definitely need to see your website I’m afraid, please let us know once you’re live so we can check your problem out immediately!

myuption

I have a couple threads open and no support at all, guess this is normal.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Attached is a screenshot of all your posts. None of these posts needs a response, every post has a last response from one of our team members, so you must be mistaking ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.