New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Flexslider blank – ul.slides translate3d is positive instead of negative

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    bigpicturegroup1

After updating to WordPress 4.3 & Cardinal 2.22 (from 2.08 I think). All the flexsliders on the site with slide transition disappeared (as opposed to fade transition which works fine), see blank space under “Original Series: The Client List”.

I see that for the (ul class=”slides”) the transform:translate3d moves in positive number increments (900,1800,2700 etc) when it should be moving in negative number increments (-900,-1800,-2700 etc).

Please advise

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

can you update to our latest SwiftFramework plugin version that we launched last night?
    What’s your admin url so I can login if necessary?

Thanks

-Rui

bigpicturegroup1

Hey Rui,
    I updated the framework to 1.60 and the issue is exactly the same. I did create an admin login for you with my original post. (I don’t see the fields to include it with the reply)

Note that this issue is with the flexslider for the galleries in the page content, not the Swift Slider.
    ex. http://staging.bpg.tv/case-studies/lifetime/

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

No problem with the credentials, just need the url to login since the default isn’t working
    http://staging.bpg.tv/wp-admin

-Rui

bigpicturegroup1

Doh!

Here it is: staging.bpg.tv/backstage

Thanks Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Can’t figure out the problem that is causing this in Flexslider elements. Will forward to our head developer.
    Let’s wait for the reply.

-Rui

bigpicturegroup1

gracias

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.
    -Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Have this fixed for this weeks update – if you need sooner I can provide the updated zip? Fix for now is to disable the Script performance option in Theme Options > General > Performance.

– Ed

bigpicturegroup1

The client wants to launch soon, so I’ll take the update whenever I can get it. Thanks Ed!!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bigpicturegroup1

I updated to the theme you provide (which has the same version number 2.22). It is still blank with the “Load pre-minified scripts” turned on. But it works turned off.

I currently have pre-min turned off, http://staging.bpg.tv/case-studies/test-mctesting/

I trust you guys know the issue and will have it worked out for the next update. Thanks Ed

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Maybe it was just a matter of clearing the cache to assume the new minified js files.
    Thanks for your kind words.

-Rui

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register