New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Flexform is no longer available on Themeforest?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    abox42

I need the Demo-Live Version to customize the theme. Cause there are the examples.

lasinoo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Unfortunately our server was compromised, and we had to bring it down as a security measure. This was not related to the theme in any way.

We’ve since resolved the issue, and are working with ThemeForest to get it back on sale as soon as possible.

Until then, you can visit the theme demo at http://themes.swiftpsd.com/flexform

– Ed

geoffnix26

Hi. I also just noticed that the Flexform Theme is no longer up on Themeforest.

Why is this the case? What has happened? Why are other responses to this question marked as private?

I just bought the template and was about to start getting into using it, but if there are issues for ongoing support I would prefer to know about them now.

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Please see my reply above. The private reply was from another user providing a URL to the demo (not sure why it was private).

There aren’t any issues with on-going support, and we hope to have the theme back up as soon as we can (it’s in ThemeForest’s hands at the moment).

Rest assured we aren’t going anywhere, and definitely won’t be dropping support 🙂

– Ed

fumblepigskin

I was wondering the same thing and had the same concern as a brand new customer.

Thank you very much for the explanation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register