New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Firefox-issue with mobile-header (margin-bottom)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    oliverr

Hey guys,
    My frontpage is very simple. I have just one revolution-slider embedded that shows my works.
    It looks good on desktop, but there is a issue with the mobile-version since the mobile-version has a different menu-bar.

The added mobile-nav-bar results in a window-height that is bigger than 100% (100% Slider + {height of mobile-bar}).

For that reason users can scroll down just a little bit to see the whole slider.

To fix that problem I defined the height of the menu-bar plus added a negative margin-bottom.
    It works fine with Chrome, but Firefox doesn’t like it all. It just blocks 50% of the left side.

What’s the problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

What mobile device is this for?

– David.

oliverr

Well if a user has its firefox window opened in a small size, he will experience that problem, too. So first of all I want to solve this problem with firefox and of course I don’t want to have this problem on any mobile device, too.

David Martin – Support

Ah yes, I do see that. Please test adding this to Theme Options => Custom CSS:

#container > .home-slider-wrap {
        width: 100%;    
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register