New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Filtering which products display on which page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    creativeworld17

I need to filter what products get displayed on each of my shopping pages. Right now I have 3 pages, each with a different product category and I cannot figure out how to get each page to just display the products associated with to that pages. category. Right now all the products display on all the pages. How can I get WooCommerce to filter what products show up on what page?

Also I have a “sale” page and I want to just populate that page with any product that is on sale? How do I get WooCommerce to do this?

Thank you for your help.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The Woocommerce filters only work in the shop page defined page. There isn’t a concept of multi shop pages so you won’t be able to use the filter on those 3 pages only in 1.

But you can use the products asset in the Page builder to create a page that will only show products of the chosen category.
    You can use the same page builder asset to retrieve products on sale.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwvuhfigz1zwgnt/Screenshot%202017-03-20%2016.15.44.png?dl=0

Hope it helps.

-Rui

creativeworld17

Thank you Rui, this does help.

However, I can’t seem to get the product pages to display to products, but instead they show the product categories (see screen shot), then you have to click into them and that’s where it shows the filtered products. How do I get the page to show the products?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

In the asset type, try latest products.

-Rui

creativeworld17

This worked, thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Glad I could help.

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register