New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood FILE UPLOADING PATH MISSING!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    eccesso

Hi SwiftSUpport,

After upgrading SQL_database to WP 4.0 I’ve experienced a number of problems with uploading files/pictures/videos to both themes Neighborhood+Dante.
    What I became aware of is, that the “store uploads path” – was missing in the two domains where Neighborhood and Dante are activated and installed.
    See JPG.attachments FILE_UPLOADING_PATH_MISSING_2 and FILE_UPLOADING_PATH_MISSING
    What happens when I try to upload files and pictures to the themes is, that I receive an error message regarding the upload. See attachment Picture_Upload_2.
    The errormessage phenomena is exposed by a unknown number of “empty JPEG.files” – which do not contain any content. See Picture_Upload_3
    I’ve have reinstalled both SQL_databases in both domains which have the two themes installed, but this hasn’t improved the picture upload at all!
    My best guess is, that the code for the “store upload path” has to be reinserted in the proper files, so the “uploading files path” is visible again from admin_panels.
    Could one of your supporters help me with the proper code for the “Uploading files path”, so the path is revealed in backend similar to attachment: FILE_UPLOADING_PATH_MISSING. This screenshot is from another domain, where all picture uploads run flawlessly!

Best regards…._eccesso

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @eccesso

This has nothing to do with the theme, this is related to your WordPress setup, likely the paths stored in the database – if you are struggling with this your host should be happy to help, but this isn’t covered by our support.

– Ed

eccesso
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

You most welcome. Thanks Ed. 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register