New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Few Uplift questions + suggestions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    Nihanna

1: I want to use Header 1, but the items duplicate themselves and I still dont know how to separate them. I couldnt find any settings.

2: The theme is not properly responsive. The images sometimes display in a strange way. What is the proper ratio of width/height so the immage appears right?

3: As part of the responsiveness problem is that the images in Fulscreen are blurred in chrome and Microsoft edge but Ok on mozilla, and only after you zoom in the images appear nice. There is no such problem on tablet or mobile. What I am doing wrong,as I dont see that problem on your demo.

4:I saw whatsapp added to Atelier, so when we can expect the same to Uplift?

5:There is inner zoom on Desktop, zoom on tablets, but nothing on mobile. Can that feature be added soon? Its really critical.

6:When you click track order, the page takes you back to the login, and only after you click the 2nd time it displays some information.

I choose Uplift for one of projects and dont want to go back. Uplift is the future so I hope it will be regularly developed.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

1) We’ve already previously communicated this to you, there is now a “Split Nav Left” and “Split Nav Right” menu locations for use with Header 1.

2) The theme is definitely properly responsive. Can you please provide a link to the issue you are referring to?

3) Zoom uses the full image size. When changing dimensions of the image, do you use the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin? You may need to increase the image size, or reduce the size of the slider area. You could also try this – https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/fix-jpeg-compression/

4) Added in v1.1

5) It is being discussed, provided we can implement the right functionality which won’t mess with the slider.

6) Where are you clicking Track Order?

– Ed

Nihanna

1 and 2 are OK.
    3: I tried all suggestions but it simply doesnt work. What is even more confusing, it works fine on another laptop. I ll do more testing and give you feedback.
    4: I can use plugin, but it ll clutter the theme and more importantly I have to remove and add parts which ll affect the aesthetics.
    5: This is top priority and I hope you can do it.
    6:I login and click track order from the menu, it asks for information, you enter it, and instead of displaying them right away, it just refreshes the page, and only after clicking the second time on Track order, it displays the right info.

7: You previously have supplied code for 2 row display for Checkout on Atelier, I applied the same thing, and it works except the country input field, which displays like 75%. I provided screenshot. I want that field to be same width like Address.

8: The featured products in the shop demo are masonry style and they are not clickable on mobile. I tried your demo and mine too.
    uplift.swiftideas.com/home/home-shop

– I ll also add to this list that so far, no social login plugin works with the popup login of the website, including subsciption and newsletter plugins. It displays them in the right top corner of the homepage instead of being integrated into the popup.

-Final thought is: People bought Atelier mostly for the Shop. Its powerful and beautiful. Uplift is overall better but the shop is not as inspiring.I think you should concentrate your efforts there. I would suggest you add better experience at the shop archives like the layout display items, more single product display styles, and more cateogry display styles , then Uplift could be real winner.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

3) Please confirm you are using the mentioned plugin to rebuild the images? Have you cleared your browser cache?

4) Ed mentioned the icon has been added in v1.1, please update.

5) Thanks for the feedback, this is being considered.

6) Are you on v1.1

7) Have you removed the code? Your checkout page is not displaying like your screenshot. Please add the code and we can help you.

8) What device are you using?

9) Which plugin are you using, we would need a specific plugin to replicate. As there are many plugins available, we cannot provide an integration for all as each has it’s own way of interacting with WP.

10) Thanks for the feedback, will pass this back.

Thanks,
    David.

Nihanna

3: Yes I used the plugin, did everything , the problem is still there.
    4:Link was added but without the ability to share whatsapp, the addition is useless.You need to add the ability to share the whatsapp, plus settings to disable on Desktop and enable on mobile only. This can be solved with plugin, but as I said, too much changes ll happen, thats why I prefer the default theme icons. Many people ll be happy if you manage to do it.

6: I am on v1.1 and the problem has not changed. It is as I descirbed it. And I think its a bug.
    7:Yes, the code is added. You can have a look again with the login information I provided.
    8:I tried on Samsung galaxy note 4 and note 8 tablet, and Ipad. It works on desktop and Ipad, but not android devices.
    I tested both my demo and your demo uplift.swiftideas.com/home/home-shop

9: You can try this plugin :http://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-social-login-wordpress-plugin/8495883

David Martin – Support

3) What is the size of the original image you are uploading? Can you share the original image with us in a dropbox link. What device are you using, Mac/PC?

4) Thanks for the feedback, the team will consider this.

6) Do you have a tracking code and email address I can test this with on your site? Have you tested this with all plugins disabled, so only WooCommerce and Swift Framework are active?

7) Please use this:

`.woocommerce form #customer_details .form-row .select2-container {
    width: 100%!important;
    }`

8) Thanks, will report back to the team for investigation and fix.

9) Please send us the zip file.

Thanks.

David Martin – Support

8) Please test this:

figure.animated-overlay>a {
        z-index: 9999;
    }

Thanks.

Nihanna
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

3) Can you share the original image with us in a dropbox link.

4) Please add this custom CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px)
    .product-fw-split .product-main {
        padding: 0;
    }
    }

6) Your order tracking is working great. Please see my screencast:

7) Can you add a screenshot?

8) It didn’t work on what? What device? This was working for me whilst testing. Please disable your caching plugin during support.

9) Thanks, I’ll pass this onto the team.

Thanks.

Nihanna
    David Martin – Support

3) Please follow these steps: install and activate the supplied child theme, within the functions.php file, please test adding this:

function disable_srcset( $sources ) {
    return false;
    }
    add_filter( ‘wp_calculate_image_srcset’, ‘disable_srcset’ );

4) Sorry it was missing a bracket. Please use:

@media only screen and (max-width: 479px) {
    .product-fw-split .product-main {
        padding: 0;
    }
    }

5) Yes, please be clear in the future. Please disable all plugins, leaving only WooCommerce and Swift Framework active whilst I look into this. Something, likely a plugin is causing this error:

7) Thanks, I have reported back to the team for investigation and update.

8) Great, no problem. You mean for here:

Please use this:

.home li.product .price {
        display: none!important;
    }

– David.

Nihanna
    Nihanna

To save you some time I just discovered that after some changes I made, the issues number 6 (open login input on checkout ) and the way simple product gallery works(with arrows at the end) are interrelated.Plus that causes the variable products not to work at all.I spent all day trying to find the culprit and finally got it.

The problem for all of this is MY ACCOUNT aux item. Once I disabled it, all 3 problems disappeared. However the awkward display of filters on mobile and tablet are not related to this issue. Btw… As I said there is a bug in my account page. Most probably the issue with the order tracking can be solved there.

Thank you!

David Martin – Support

3. Are you on a retina screen device? Are you applying any zoom to the browser windows?

6. Investigating currently and have reported back to team

a.Yes, this is correct – the iPad will not display the product info below the product image.
    b. For the mobile bug, what device are you using. For example on the iPhone, I see this:

Future Timescales, unfortunately not no.

Thanks.

Nihanna

3: I use Hp Zbook 15, with 1920 x 1080 HD screen. I have SAMSUNG ultrabook also. But as I noticed today, if you enable the Inner zoom, then this problem happens, otherwise without it seemed quite OK. Most probably the issue is just there.

6: I hope it can be fixed very soon, as its critical for any shop.

9:

a) This is not true unfortunately. I opened your website and had a look at the products, the description is below the images, fully responsive and nice. Please have a more detailed look to find the problem.

b) I am using ipad, and 3 different android mobile phones. On each of them it appears the same way. Maybe on Iphone is OK, but thats not enough unfortunately.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register