New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Featured image won't show

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    Kirsten

Hi Ed, thats weird. I tried the login details I just gave you and I can get in properly. If it doesnt work I will call my hoster to see if there is some security on the server that blocks you.

I use Filezilla

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Please check, I still can’t connect.

Thanks,

– Ed

Kirsten

Sorry my mistake try:

positie1.nl

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok I’m in! 🙂

Still not seeing changes reflected on the frotend.. For example if I delete the header.php file the site should break, but it still looks like it is cached somehow…

– Ed

Kirsten

Any idea on how that can happen? Shall I deactivate all plugins to make sure?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Absolutely no idea.. there is no W3TC message in the footer, so don’t believe that is still caching. Try deactivating plugins.

– Ed

Kirsten

Done!

Weird thing is that the featered images in the recent posts widget in the footer do appear in the homepage but the rest of the pages show a black image

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok – the homepage is affected with my changes, but the blog page isn’t, nor do any of the other pages seem to be..

Really odd, there is definitely deeper issue here, but I have no clue what could be causing it. All I can think is something hosting wise..

– Ed

Kirsten

Yep we figured out that is has to something with the test site url /nieuw. Because if we rename that, the pages except for the homepage get on error. And after a while the permalinks rebuild and now the problem is solved… So it had something to do with the moing of the site. Thank you so much for all your help! Glad to see there is a solution for the problem and I can happily place some new content. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great news, happy to help.

– Ed

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register